- Summer Steelhead Fishing in Washington
- Several 20 Pound Steelhead | Addicted!
- Anatomy of a Quality Steelhead Spinner
- How to Rig a Pink Worm
- Salmon & Steelhead declines in Southwest Washington
- Gearing up for Winter Fishing
- EDITORIAL: WHY DO YOU KILL HATCHERY FISH?!!
- 3 Rules for Handling Steelhead
- Steelhead Bobbers Discussion | Sliding vs. Fixed Floats
- Tying the Nightmare Steelhead Jig
Joel’s Jigs have set the standard for high-quality steelhead and salmon jig patterns. With extreme attention to detail, Joel has crafted some of the deadliest creations to hit the water.
Our reputation for being obsessive float fishermen means that we fish jigs…a lot! Joel’s Jig heads are crafted with super durable head paint so they last much longer than comparable jigs. View the videos below, where Joel shares exclusive information on how to tie some of the most popular Steelhead jigs.